Randy Paige is a native Long Islander; married 40 years to his soulmate, Leslie. They have 4 sons and 4 grandchildren; love life, each other, family and striving to honor God in all things.
Education and Professional Affiliations
- Bachelors of Science, Springfield College, Springfield, MA, 1976
- Masters of Divinity, Union Theological Seminary 1980, (New College, Edinburgh Scotland)
- Doctor of Ministry, Gordon Conwell Theological Seminary, 2006
- Doctoral Thesis: The Promise of Hope in Pastoral Counseling
- American Association of Christian Counselors (www.aacc.net)
- American Association of Pastoral Counselors (https://aapc.org/)
- Ordained, United Methodist Church, New York Annual Conference 1980 (http://www.umc.org)
- Senior Pastor 1985 – Present
- Associate Pastor 1980 - 1985
Statement of Faith
There exists only one God, creator and sustainer of all things, infinitely perfect and eternally co-existing in three persons–Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
The Scriptures, both Old and New testaments, are the inspired, inerrant and trustworthy Word of God, the complete revelation of His will for the salvation of human beings, and the final authority for all matters about which it speaks.
Human nature derives from two historical personas, male and female, created in God’s image. They were created perfect, but they sinned, plunging themselves and all human beings into sin, guilt, suffering, and death.
The substitutionary death of Jesus Christ and His bodily resurrection provide the only ground for justification, forgiveness, and salvation for all who believe. Only those who trust in Him alone are born of the Holy Spirit and are true members of the Church; only they will spend eternity with Christ.
The Holy Spirit is the agent of regeneration and renewal for believers in Jesus Christ. He makes the presence of Jesus Christ real in believers, and He comforts, guides, convicts, and enables believers to live in ways that honor Christ.
Ministry to persons acknowledges the complexity of humans as physical, social, psychological, and spiritual beings. The ultimate goal of Christian counseling is to help others move to personal wholeness, interpersonal competence, mental stability, and spiritual maturity.
(American Association Christian Counselors)
Christ Church United Methodist
545 Old Town Road
Port Jefferson Station, NY 11776